Come Zumba With Me πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒ

 Movement is better with music, and it's better still with company. I'm Tameka Gillett, and Zumba is where I get to bring both together — high-energy, music-driven cardio that welcomes every fitness level. No dance experience needed. Just show up, follow the rhythm, and let the music carry you.

You can Zumba with me online and in person — coming soon.


Whether you'd rather join from your living room or dance in the same room with everyone else, both options are on the way. Come as you are, at whatever pace feels right for your body. This is a space where you belong, not a place to be judged.

Class times will be published on all of my platforms, so follow along wherever you spend your time:

Check back soon or follow me on any of the above — as soon as dates and times are set, you'll see them there first. I can't wait to dance with you.

Naturally Prevailing Essence                                                                   

Comments