Friday, March 1, 2013

I am Loved. A dear friend

When I was young I had a strong relationship with my father. I was not one of those girls who was looking for a father figure when I left home. I rebelled to rebel and during that time I was my most miserable. I hear people say sex is freedom. I'm sorry but after you have sex you go back to the same life you had. Nothing changed in your mind, in your finances, nothing changed in your body except that you may be pregnant or have an STD. Real talk. When have you had sex and become victorious in any aspect of your life?
It is just like alcoholics or people hooked on drugs. People who over eat or under eat. People who live in fear or want people to fear them. Do you see where I'm going with this? Look around and look at the extremes. They are so bonding. Just look at how the media wants us to be filled with non stop thoughts. Everyone is so stressed out and so busy. We always have to be entertained.
We have hurry and go here and there which in turn makes us eat bad food. Just take a step back and look.
...and God is so simplistic. He made us to have someone to talk to. (That's why the Jehovah Witnesses are so full of crap!) He was walking with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. They were kicking it.
So why would God want us so busy???
When we become so busy we lose touch with God. When we become so distracted by always listening to music, always having television on, always working, etc when do we get a chance to breathe? Doesn't the bible tell us to meditate on his word day and night? God wants to speak to us, to have a relationship with him. Just like your spouse gets jealous, God does too.
Lets regain intimacy with God again.

No comments:

Post a Comment