Friday, May 9, 2014

Wellness Training


There is so much confusion out there in the Health and Wellness Industry. It really has become a moneymaking world. This is a sad reality, but the truth is, that there are people whom DO CARE to help you versus take money from you.
On my personal quest to improve the livelihood of those I come into contact with, my own personal wellness and knowledge continues to expand.
Many people just look for fast paced and trendy boot camps to lose weight. They want fast miracle pills to shed those unwanted pounds…but the truth is,

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR HABITS, THE WEIGHT WILL CYCLE LIKE A HAMSTER WHEEL.


The clients that I have worked with have not only improved their health and lost weight, but have also enjoyed becoming medication free. I integrate several aspects of care that include integrative nutrition therapy, fascia release, stability training, and integrated personal training concepts. I believe that in order to enjoy health, you cannot just put your training in one brand name box, but you need to incorporate aspects that your body is specifically asking for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment